“A Lifetime with Science”
To transform the UK’s most northerly Science Centre into a future-looking STEM hub, inclusive and accessible for all, for learning and discovery, inspired by life-long journeys with science, whether through play, education, daily life or topical issues. Through a re-invented centre, re-invigorated outreach and community work targeting under-represented and geographically dispersed groups. To position science firmly in the cultural landscape for people in North Scotland and visitors to our region.
To inspire, educate and enthuse people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
To create a STEM Hub to connect and engage members of the public, industry, academia and government in STEM
- We are passionate about providing everyone with access to a lifelong journey with science.
- We believe in education’s ability to transform lives.
- We value each other through diversity, respect and honesty.
- We recognise our staff as our greatest assets.
- We nurture collaboration; our visitors and partners are our priority.
- We are curious first and foremost.